2013年10月16日 星期三

Spirited Away



Chihiro(千尋) is a ten-years-old girl. She and her parents get lost on their way to the new house. They accidently get into a mysterious world, the special town is managed by Yubaba.(湯婆婆) On the town has a rule that who doesn’t have the work will become the pig and be killed. Chihiro’s parents eat a lot of food without paying and asking, so they become pigs. To save her parents, Chihiro works in the town, and the town’s work is to service Japanese God take the bath. With Haku’s(白龍) help, Chihiro gradually grows up and have a better performance on the work. She turns into a strong and courageous girl.
         

There is an important plot in this movie is about “name.” Everyone work in the town will forget their own name because Yubaba’s magic power, and Yubaba will give they a new name. For 
example, “Chihiro” change to “Sen.” It implies that people in the real life always forget their true heart, because people always use the mask to face the world. Their true heart just like their name, the mask is the new name. The people who can remember their own name, also their true heart, like Chihiro, will really grow up. 


This is my favorite Miyazaki’s movie. There is still a lot of plot I love so much. For example, Chihiro and Haku’s friendship is also touching. This movie won a lot of awards. It’s also the highest box office movie in Japan.

Trailer:

Song-The name of life (Piano):









13 則留言:

  1. I love Spirited Away soooooooooooooo much! <3
    I think there are many messages in this movie that Miyazaki wants to tell us.
    Every time I watched it, I learned a little more from it. By the way, Chihiro is pretty cute! :D

    回覆刪除
  2. Miyazaki Hayao's animations are always thought-provoking.
    Actually I forget many details of the story,
    but I still remember the feeling when I saw this movie first time.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Haha you must remember her parents become pigs XD

      刪除
  3. Spirit Away is a profound story.It taught me a lot and give me meaningful inspiration.
    So I really like it a lot!!!

    回覆刪除
  4. The story of this movie is warm and touched. And this was my first Miyazaki's movie that I had seen, so I thought of this movie as the classic. This is my favorite!!!

    回覆刪除
  5. The name of life is beautiful!
    It gets into my soul <3

    回覆刪除
  6. I thought Spirited Away was a thrilling movie when I was little.
    But now I find this is a full of meaning story!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Haha same with me
      especially 無臉男 is thrilling!

      刪除